Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2010, 06:20 AM

Default Easy way to add warp marker to region boundary?

I'm sure (as usual) the answer to this is right under my nose, but I'm tired of searching for it and doing these workaround methods! Is there an easy and official way to add a warp marker to a region boundary, and then MOVE it? Or for that matter, to simply move a region by it's boundary in elastic mode? I usually just wind up putting a marker as close to the boundary as I can before the option disappears (as it seems to do) and move that. But it'd be great if I could either just movie the boundary, OR move a marker AT the boundary. AS it is now, even a marker VERY NEAR the boundary becomes impossible to move, thanks to the Smart Tool options.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:25 AM

Default Re: Easy way to add warp marker to region boundary?

Okay, so I figured out how to add markers to the region boundary (select the whole thing and THEN add markers), but now the question remains...how do I move those boundary markers?