Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Digidesign Hardware & Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2013, 08:25 AM

Default Re: Old Waveshell for Sounddesigner II needed

Bump

still searching Waveshell 2.1 for Sound Designer II, can't imagine 2.1 is just a typo as it is mentioned three times on that page I scanned (see link in post above).

Anybody?
Old 08-26-2013, 07:05 AM

Hi.
My backup archives goes all the way back to Sounddesigner with Waves, I even had a Mac IICI once, and those archives contain almost every file I have ever... well... Anyway I found tens of waveshell-SDII 1.1, no other versions at all. I conclude that the chance is miniscule that there ever was another version. If there was, it should have been thru my system.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:02 AM

Thanks a lot

Unfortunately (?) same here, tons of 1.1 files in my archives, but no 2.1. However, have you seen the scan I made? Only conclusion could be a copy-paste mistake. The part in my manual for TDM version 2.1 is the same text as for SDII. Maybe the author took the TDM file and replaced just "TDM" with "SDII" and forgot to change 2.1 in 1.1.

Anyway, if somebody reads this, please do a little search in your archives as well, maybe this archeological challenge will provide this misterious version 2.1 someday