Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 09-01-2008, 07:34 PM

Default > Asking Again PLEASE! MIDI Feature

This is a feature I had in the mid-1990's, w/ Cubase, and I still miss it all the time. . . it is, the ability to have a custom drum map for any midi track, which will allow a note to be directed to any midi port/player, channel and/or note number. This would mean one could take a midi drum loop and direct the kick to a different sample player or device, or an additional sample player or Players, while still allowing the drum part to be edited/tweaked within a single midi track. Yes I know how to work around it, however I would like to work more efficiently and this feature would help. Digi, please do it ASAP! and for those that don't like the feature request, don't use it!
Old 09-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Default Re: > Asking Again PLEASE! MIDI Feature

+1