Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2014, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Stand Alone Editor Help!

How did you think of that Task Bar idea? I would have never thought of that.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvh5150 View Post
I got a cheap Intel Video Card, I using Windows & Pro 64 Bit....
Thanks. I'm trying to figure out why this may be happening, but I still have no idea

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-29-2014, 08:43 PM

Jchris i have no clue how i figured that out.. I just took a chance when i opened the task manager to close the program
Old 01-29-2014, 08:53 PM

Benoni you welcome.. Thank you for the you videos about connecting the eleven rack to spdif to reamp, those videos helped me so much... Your the man... The only other problem i have is when i start the Eleven rack editor than start pro tools 10.3.8 the editor works but my M-Audio project mix which is connected as the main interface n the eleven rack is spdif external ,the project mix works n records but the faders n displays dont communicate with pro tools.

Than if i start the project mix m pro tools without the editor, the M-audio project mix loads n communicates good with pro tools and the faders work n the displays shows the right track names but the Eleven Rack editor wont load... I hope you undersrand this n have other people with this problem...
Old 01-29-2014, 09:12 PM

Opps i meant youtube...
Old 01-31-2014, 04:04 PM

Hi, I tried this suggestion for a fix on windows 8 and it didn't work. When I first installed the eleven rack stand alone editor I didn't have any problems with the program working properly, then the next time I went to open it the minimization occurred and now nothing seems to work to get the editor to show properly. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, completely removed the program from my computer and downloaded the program several times to see if there was something wrong with my download, although I don't see how the download could be the problem, I was just trying everything possible in the trouble shooting department, and still the program stays minimized. Personally it makes no sense that a program can work one day and not work the next when no changes have been made in any way. Please let me know if there are any other suggestions to get the eleven rack stand alone editor to work properly. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alricbezel View Post
Hi, I tried this suggestion for a fix on windows 8 and it didn't work. When I first installed the eleven rack stand alone editor I didn't have any problems with the program working properly, then the next time I went to open it the minimization occurred and now nothing seems to work to get the editor to show properly. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, completely removed the program from my computer and downloaded the program several times to see if there was something wrong with my download, although I don't see how the download could be the problem, I was just trying everything possible in the trouble shooting department, and still the program stays minimized. Personally it makes no sense that a program can work one day and not work the next when no changes have been made in any way. Please let me know if there are any other suggestions to get the eleven rack stand alone editor to work properly. Thanks.
This is the first I've heard of this on Windows 8. Do you know what kind of video card you have?

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
This is the first I've heard of this on Windows 8. Do you know what kind of video card you have?
I am running Pro Tools on one of my laptops right now, the graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 7310 integrated graphics card, it's not one of the top of the line models.
I specifically loaded Pro Tools to use with the eleven rack on this particular computer to be able to take it with me and not worry about a $1000+ computer getting damaged when out and about, and I haven't had any problems using Pro Tools or the eleven rack with this computer.
The thing is that the virtual version of the eleven rack works just fine on the computer when running pro tools 10, runs pro tools 10 and 11 just fine also and the eleven rack editor was working properly when first installed so I don't see the computer being the problem.
I believe that if the computer was the issue then I wouldn't have been able to run the eleven rack editor from the start, which wasn't the case, as I have stated the program was working properly at first.
I haven't downloaded any other programs or changed anything with the computer from the time of initially downloading the eleven rack editor and using the editor without opening Pro Tools 10 for the virtual eleven rack.
I am able to open Pro Tools 10, the virtual eleven rack opens and is functioning properly so at least this issue with the eleven rack editor isn't effecting the workings of the other programs.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alricbezel View Post
I am running Pro Tools on one of my laptops right now, the graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 7310 integrated graphics card, it's not one of the top of the line models.
I specifically loaded Pro Tools to use with the eleven rack on this particular computer to be able to take it with me and not worry about a $1000+ computer getting damaged when out and about, and I haven't had any problems using Pro Tools or the eleven rack with this computer.
The thing is that the virtual version of the eleven rack works just fine on the computer when running pro tools 10, runs pro tools 10 and 11 just fine also and the eleven rack editor was working properly when first installed so I don't see the computer being the problem.
I believe that if the computer was the issue then I wouldn't have been able to run the eleven rack editor from the start, which wasn't the case, as I have stated the program was working properly at first.
I haven't downloaded any other programs or changed anything with the computer from the time of initially downloading the eleven rack editor and using the editor without opening Pro Tools 10 for the virtual eleven rack.
I am able to open Pro Tools 10, the virtual eleven rack opens and is functioning properly so at least this issue with the eleven rack editor isn't effecting the workings of the other programs.
Are you setting your Display settings from the Control Panel>Display in Windows or through an included AMD driver app?

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
Are you setting your Display settings from the Control Panel>Display in Windows or through an included AMD driver app?
just using the standard windows display settings, through the control panel or right clicking the desktop for the screen resolution / personalize options.