Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Can\'t move fade without its corresponding regions

Hi there,

I'm chopping drums in slip mode. When I try to drag a kick or snare hit to a specific place, Pro Tools tells me "Can't move fade without its corresponding regions". There are no fades on the audio track and I'm chopping from a consolidated audio file. It's seems a mystery to me as it only gives me this message once in a while. All the rest of the time I can move cut regions to wherever I want them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich
Old 02-22-2005, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Can\'t move fade without its corresponding regions

Since you say "any suggestion" do you have anything grouped you have forgotten about? maybe a track you are not displaying? Are there any fades in the song at all?