Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2012, 11:34 AM

Default Are all artist series controllers compatable with pro tools 10?

Is version one of the artist control (euphonix) updatable like the new avid artist control? Is there any difference between the first one and version 2? Or version 2 and avid artist control? (other than being different colors). So basically, is the first artist control still supported?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:35 PM

Should be the same. The second generation mc control has a better screen and maybe an updated case. I know the mc mix had issues with cases cracking. Not sure if the controls had that issue or not. I believe the new avid controls are the same as the v2 euphonix ones. Just in all black. But they are all still compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk