Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2004, 08:48 PM

Default Missing regions from Audio Regions List

This has happened twice to me on different sessions. Finished session, everything went great. Close session and then open it again and over half of the session is gone. All the sound files are in the Audio Files Folder but the Regions are missing from edit window and from Audio Regions List. Anyone else have this problem and more importantly a solution.
Thanx in advance
Paul
002 Rack PT 6.4 LE
Mac G4
Old 12-29-2004, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Missing regions from Audio Regions List

Found the answer. Track Allocation! I was using a generic session as a template(I now know how to make a real template) and using Save As to create new session. Regions on tracks were going to were the old generic session was not the new session. Fix is to Save Session Copy In and make sure it is saved to the correct folder you want or create an actual template and make sure when new session is created it is saved to the correct folder.