Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2010, 08:02 PM

Default Song Contest wins an ADL 600

Its been years since I was here and 10 years since I used Pro Tools in our studio. I dropped Pro Tools back in 2002 however, I'm returning because Avid is doing a great thing with Pro Tools 9. A lot of people that use Windows DAW systems may now switch to PT9. Our community has a large percentage of window based DAW studios so we are watching with excitement.

I'm hoping the DUC leaves this up ( maybe moves my thread to a better location?) as we are not a corporate money making / shill site. I am giving away a PreSonus ADL 600 at recording.org to the person or band that comes up with the best song in my blog contest. It would be a killer preamp for your Pro Tools rig. If you are creative and can write a 1 min song ( can be any style)... , you should participate. A great contest for creative people and it could be a lot of fun!
I'm not leaving a link in fear it would be spamming here so, just making this announcement to those interested in winning this stellar preamp in hope that some creative members find it and have this opportunity. I'm also not looking for quality of sound as much as I am looking for simple creative talent. Something that pops out at us.

bigtree
http://recording.org