Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 04:28 PM

Default "Problem detected with audio clock....." Tried everything so far... help!

If you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Compaq CQ50-106CA here are the specs:
  • AMD Turion X2 64
  • Nvidia chipset
  • 3GB RAM
  • 250Gb HD
  • Windows XP SP3
  • Pro Tools LE 7.4cs7 with MBox 2 Factory

I keep getting this message pop up that says "Problem detected with audio clock. Check that your clock source and sample rate are correct."

I've set my clock to internal and my sample rate to 44.1kHz. Ive tried setting my playback engine to 2048 samples, 2 processor, 90% CPU use, 3000MS and cache size of large and it still gives me that msg.... And all I'm trying to do is play a single mono wav file in an empty session.

I know my laptop isnt the best, but even on my desktop that isnt as good it worked fine...

I've also disabled my onboard audio on the laptop but this was done in windows so and I wasn't able to even find the option in my BIOS to disable the audio on there.

However all of this said, there was one instance where the audio did play ONCE in the import window dialog when i was auditioning a sample in there... but that was the only time!

Anybody know?