Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 AM

Default conforming from hard disk recorder

hello people

i need to conform an edit from a hard disk recorder. from previous posts about this it gets a little confusing with all the different names flying about. the recorder is a Fostex PD 6 which can output me a ALE which will give me metadata of the time of day TC and mic name. from what i understand so far and seems the most likely is to use Mediastation with the edits EDL but i've also heard about Titan, Edittrace etc. could someone please explain to me this process as i have never done this before.

cheers

Tom

http://www.myspace.com/tomjoyce01