Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Audio Hijack Pro

Anybody have experinence with Audio Hijack Pro made aiff files and Pro Tools LE 7.3.1cs5? Does Audio Hijack tag the files and PT 7.3.1 has issues with that?

I have a client using Audio Hijack Pro in his work as a radio producer. When he imports the aiff files into Pro Tools 7.3.1cs5 problems start to happen. Overviews cannot be drawn and there is corruption on playback. When he closes Pro Tools file damage occurs to the Audio Hijack aiff audio files. To make it more interesting if my client does this work in his older Pro Tools 5.x version everything works fine.

Thanks in advanced for any insights into this issue.

Vince Casper
Cutting Edge Audio Group
Old 10-23-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Audio Hijack Pro

Quote:
Anybody have experinence with Audio Hijack Pro made aiff files and Pro Tools LE 7.3.1cs5? Does Audio Hijack tag the files and PT 7.3.1 has issues with that?

I have a client using Audio Hijack Pro in his work as a radio producer. When he imports the aiff files into Pro Tools 7.3.1cs5 problems start to happen. Overviews cannot be drawn and there is corruption on playback. When he closes Pro Tools file damage occurs to the Audio Hijack aiff audio files. To make it more interesting if my client does this work in his older Pro Tools 5.x version everything works fine.

Thanks in advanced for any insights into this issue.

Vince Casper
Cutting Edge Audio Group
Hi, I use it all the time to make all kinds of files, including aiffs, and i don't have any problems importing back to pro tools LE 7.3.1cs5.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Audio Hijack Pro

Sounds like more of an OSX ownership permissions issue to me

"Fly High Freeee click psst tic tic tic click Bird Yeah!" - dave911

Thank you,

Craig