Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2016, 11:02 PM

Default Re: "MOVE UNAUTHORIZED PLUGINS: Pro Tools could not load the following plugins..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
Has anyone else figured this out?? It's not working for me either, all the same problems. Thanks!!
Hi,

We'll need more details to help...

Pro tools version
Operating system
Which plugins specifically

What troubleshooting steps have you taken already?
Re installed ilok manager
have you tried sync repair in the ilok manager then re auth the licences to the ilok
Trashed prefs
Repair disk permissions

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:59 PM

Default Re: "MOVE UNAUTHORIZED PLUGINS: Pro Tools could not load the following plugins..."

So I will take that as a no...LOL

ProTools 10HD
OSX El Capitan 10.11.4
It seems to be all of the RTAS plug ins.
I have manually uninstalled (yes I got ALL the necessary files) ProTools and re-installed it, as well as iLok Manager. I have trashed preferences, it still gives me the error when starting ProTools. I have not repaired disk permissions. What is the process for that?

-Andy
Old 03-30-2016, 02:22 PM

Pro Tools 10 is not qualified for OSX 10.11. That may be the problem.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:02 PM

Could be...but is that the answer? I think other people have used them just fine. I mean, I will probably use better plug-ins anyways, but it is always nice to have more in my arsenal.
Old 05-28-2016, 04:37 AM

Anyone figure this out? Just came across this issue installing PT 10 and 12 on a new machine with 10.11.5.

Avid rtas plugins showing this error, but all third party rtas are working fine.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax Productions View Post
Anyone figure this out? Just came across this issue installing PT 10 and 12 on a new machine with 10.11.5.

Avid rtas plugins showing this error, but all third party rtas are working fine.
As Werner said above - PT10 is not, and never will be, qualified for ElCrapitan. To even get PT10 installed the installer would have to be modified and then there's the well known graphics issues like missing entries in the inserts until you hover over them.

QAPLA!
Old 05-29-2016, 06:28 AM

Yes I'm well aware of the fact that it is not supported and there are some graphical glitches. Been running 10.3.10 on Yosemite for some time now on another one of my machines with no issues.

Just wondering if anyone has solved this issue.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Yes I'm well aware of the fact that it is not supported and there are some graphical glitches. Been running 10.3.10 on Yosemite for some time now on another one of my machines with no issues.

Just wondering if anyone has solved this issue.
I seriously doubt you had no issues with Yosemite unless you don't count the known issues people have posted here issues for you. Thing is you're trying run a totally unsupported system so don't expect things to work right if at all. Of course if you have Patchwork or MB7-2 you could run the vst or au versions of your non-Avid plugins in there and thence in PT.

QAPLA!
Old 05-30-2016, 07:30 AM

Other than the graphical glitches, which I've really gotten used to at this point, nothing show stopping. Same with el capitan besides this really odd issue.

Again, yes I totally understand its unsupported. Just wondering if someone here has found a way around this particular bug.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Other than the graphical glitches, which I've really gotten used to at this point, nothing show stopping. Same with el capitan besides this really odd issue.

Again, yes I totally understand its unsupported. Just wondering if someone here has found a way around this particular bug.
I doubt you'll find anyone here who can help you when running a completely unsupported system. Like I said when you do so you can expect to have unsolvable issues.

QAPLA!