Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2018, 12:41 AM

Default Re: PSA: Make sure to cancel your Pro Tools Expert "subscription"

Quote:
To me the only person worth his salt is Mike Thornton aka Mr. RX. Russ is more patzer than expert.
musicman691, thank you for your kind thoughts about me. As for Russ, you may not be aware but he ran a post-production house in Soho, London for many years. Also, since I took over as Editor several years ago, Russ is no longer an active part of the team at Pro Tools Expert. I do permit him one opinion piece a week, but other than that his talents are being used elsewhere.

Mike.