Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2002, 04:50 PM

Default Want to collaborate in Miami?

If there are any serious producers/musicians in the Miami area who would like to collaborate, please email me privately at: [email protected]. I moved here from LA earlier this year, and I'm trying to broaden my network here. I work at a studio near Coral Gables and have a project studio in my apartment. I have a background in electronica and most recently have been producing reggae and hip hop.
Old 12-28-2002, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Want to collaborate in Miami?

Hi Dopamine,

I lived in Miami and worked in Coral Gables many times with many musicians and producers. It's not an easy town to break into as it has many talented artists It's kind of clicky but I'm sure that you'll find some success.

I live in the Northeast now , but I stay in regular contact with these guys who work with Chayanne, Enrique, Gloria, and others. I'll mention this to some of these guys and see what happens.

There is also another guy who regularly posts from Miami , but I can't recall his name now.

I wish you the best. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kenny
Old 01-01-2003, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Want to collaborate in Miami?

Thanks, Kenny, let me know! I've worked with some really great musicians since I've been here, mostly reggae players. I'm looking now to collaborate with a hip hop producer. Anyone?