Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2016, 08:20 PM

Default AAE error - 14018

I am getting an AAE error -14018 when trying to load RealGuitar plug-ins. They were working fine up until today. Not sure what changed and I cannot find what that error is. Running PT 12.4.0 and Mac OS 10.10.5.

Baffling.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:48 PM

Default Re: AAE error - 14018

Me too. Bump. Thanks.
Pro Audio Engineering Tips • Tricks • Techniques • Training • Free & Discounted Plugins & Software • Live Q&A • Audio Resources • News • Links • Loops • Samples • Stem Files • Mix Contests & More • Visit Today & Share... Thanks!
Old 08-20-2016, 09:55 PM

We never had our realguitar plugins work, crashes and errors everytime so i unistalled all the VI's from them and its been like that the past year. Found better alternatives

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 07-11-2017, 05:15 PM

I got the same AAE error. Tried uninstalling RealGuitar and reinstalled. It wasn't until I tried to open the application outside of ProTools that the plugin told me it was NOT yet registered. Must have been running in demo mode up until I got the error. You get the license emailed to you from MusicLab when you purchase the plugin. You navigate to the license attachment in the email to register. Hey presto!... Solved!