Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2014, 08:14 AM

Default Good Sound!

Hi.
I tested for several days.
This is wonderful.
An acoustic image spreads automatically.

http://oyaide.com/catalog/pa-26hdx.html
Old 06-18-2014, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Good Sound!

What? a 3rd party mini digilink cable
Old 06-18-2014, 08:31 AM

It existed also at the time of TDM.
I was using it.
The thick cable is contained in the Mini plug of HDX.
It is beautiful.
And Japanese quality.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:37 AM

If they make old (large) digilink-male to new (small) digilink-male cables in very short (less than a meter) lengths, I'm very interested
Old 06-18-2014, 10:53 AM

Details of AVID Pro Tools HDX ™-only PA-26HDX

So far has established itself as a cable of 192I / O and Pro Tools HD "PA-26HD" will be the release from NEO available in Pro Tools HDX environment as "PA-26HDX". Had been going to use in the field of professional as Pro Tools HD-only cable "PA-26HD".
Pro Tools is transferred to the HDX from HD, to pull up the sound quality, the evolution of the software with the new interface, has pushed the possibilities of work. At the same time, look forward to voice can be used in this environment under the "PA-26" cable did not stand the after. To respond to this voice, HD I / O ™ is a principal of the system of Pro Tools HDX, finally released from OYAIDE professional brand "NEO" private cable "PA-26HDX" that connects the computer to the OMNI I / O ™. I will answer to the voice of the HDX many users.
Basic Specifications

It followed the PA-26HD. And digital transmission of high precision, the voice that is indispensable to the correct workability, it provides faithful sound than the sound good. The plug even while becoming compact, the size of the wire has been achieved in the commercialization of 26AWG size not same as the PA-26HD.
Plug part

EMI countermeasure specification plastic. Lock part and screw lock, I have realized a robust connect.
Conductor

PCOCC you zero theoretically the grain boundaries of the signal transmission path. PCOCC conductor conductor surface is smooth without grain boundaries, is very effective in data transfer. Further, possible to suppress the resistance of the conductor by setting the AWG26 and thicker than normal products conductor diameter measures to attenuation of electrical signals, and then transmits the correct signal lossless distance of the cable can extend .
Insulator

In order to minimize the loss of the signal by the insulator, and has adopted the fluorine resin having a low dielectric constant among the most resin insulator in existence. The fluorine resin and allows them to work faster and stable data transfer for propagation delay time is very short.
Measure against noise

In order to prevent contamination of the external noise and electromagnetic waves generated from many computers, shield double shield of aluminum and tin-plated Mylar shield of 85% or more assortment rate. The structure of the cable is twisted pair construction to minimize the effects of noise.
Flexible and, yet heavy duty in the sheath, use the (olefin-based elastomer) TPE is a material with an intensity similar to that of the rubber. Moderate tension and flexibility you have of the material will allow for smooth routing of cables.
* Pro Tools HDX ™, HD I / O ™, and OMIN I / O ™ is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc.. PA-26HDX cable is a product that Oyaide electricity proprietary. There is not a product that was certified Avid Technology Co., Ltd..
http://felipousismix.wix.com/felipousismix

Open Core Mac Pro OSX Ventura | ProTools HD 2023.x | Merging HAPI ADA8 | UAD Quad PCIe | Kali IN-8 | Presonus Temblor 10 | Softube, SSL, Universal Audio, Slate Digital, McDSP, Fabfilter, Plugin Alliance among other plugins
Old 06-18-2014, 12:48 PM

Again, if they make old (large) digilink-male to new (small) digilink-male cables in very short (less than a meter) lengths, I'm very interested
Old 06-19-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliponk View Post
Details of AVID Pro Tools HDX ™-only PA-26HDX

So far has established itself as a cable of 192I / O and Pro Tools HD "PA-26HD" will be the release from NEO available in Pro Tools HDX environment as "PA-26HDX". Had been going to use in the field of professional as Pro Tools HD-only cable "PA-26HD".
Pro Tools is transferred to the HDX from HD, to pull up the sound quality, the evolution of the software with the new interface, has pushed the possibilities of work. At the same time, look forward to voice can be used in this environment under the "PA-26" cable did not stand the after. To respond to this voice, HD I / O ™ is a principal of the system of Pro Tools HDX, finally released from OYAIDE professional brand "NEO" private cable "PA-26HDX" that connects the computer to the OMNI I / O ™. I will answer to the voice of the HDX many users.
Basic Specifications

It followed the PA-26HD. And digital transmission of high precision, the voice that is indispensable to the correct workability, it provides faithful sound than the sound good. The plug even while becoming compact, the size of the wire has been achieved in the commercialization of 26AWG size not same as the PA-26HD.
Plug part

EMI countermeasure specification plastic. Lock part and screw lock, I have realized a robust connect.
Conductor

PCOCC you zero theoretically the grain boundaries of the signal transmission path. PCOCC conductor conductor surface is smooth without grain boundaries, is very effective in data transfer. Further, possible to suppress the resistance of the conductor by setting the AWG26 and thicker than normal products conductor diameter measures to attenuation of electrical signals, and then transmits the correct signal lossless distance of the cable can extend .
Insulator

In order to minimize the loss of the signal by the insulator, and has adopted the fluorine resin having a low dielectric constant among the most resin insulator in existence. The fluorine resin and allows them to work faster and stable data transfer for propagation delay time is very short.
Measure against noise

In order to prevent contamination of the external noise and electromagnetic waves generated from many computers, shield double shield of aluminum and tin-plated Mylar shield of 85% or more assortment rate. The structure of the cable is twisted pair construction to minimize the effects of noise.
Flexible and, yet heavy duty in the sheath, use the (olefin-based elastomer) TPE is a material with an intensity similar to that of the rubber. Moderate tension and flexibility you have of the material will allow for smooth routing of cables.
* Pro Tools HDX ™, HD I / O ™, and OMIN I / O ™ is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc.. PA-26HDX cable is a product that Oyaide electricity proprietary. There is not a product that was certified Avid Technology Co., Ltd..
In what was the is language that translationed?

I am glowing in darkness.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
In what was the is language that translationed?

I am glowing in darkness.
Typical Japanglish translation. It's quite hilarious but not as bad as Japanese owner's manual translations used to be. Problem is a lot of translators don't get the idioms the language being translated into uses; you can translate literally but you get this:
English:
The flesh is willing but the spirit is weak
Translate it into Russian and then translate it back into English not paying attention to the idioms in the language and you get:
The meat is rotten but the vodka is good.

That being said I regard this as just another Monster Cable type deal.

QAPLA!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:03 AM

They are not changing and essence.
A musical piece does not become good.
However, a wonderful sound increases persuasive power.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
They are not changing and essence.
A musical piece does not become good.
However, a wonderful sound increases persuasive power.
I don't understand what you're saying. Please explain. Either way it makes no sense in relation to this cable.

QAPLA!