Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2013, 10:47 AM

Default Re: PTLE8 Production Kit2 Sample content

Hi NST7,

Thanks, Structure LE is back. Cool!!!!!

As I use a lot of stuff here, I would be interested of trying the sample libs.

In MPTK2, there is smack LE, Hybrid LE and Structure LE. My previous download links that I got from my private Auction expired.

Is there any sample content to install from somewhere else .

As I dont have the download links in my AVID account, how can I manage that to register somehow, finding latest updates and so on...? Seems a bit tricky, thanks for helping out again!!!

Meanwhile I found this:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...ontent&x=0&y=0

I never had a DVD, confused again a bit not finding download pages. Time...

Thx
Tim
Samplitude Pro X
Pro Tools 11(non contract)
AXE FX ULTRA
Win10
MacOSX10.12
MacBook Pro 2,6gHz (QuadCore)
Intel Xeon X5650 Processor 2.66gHz (6 core)
Old 03-23-2013, 11:01 AM

Default Re: PTLE8 Production Kit2 Sample content

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuechse View Post
Hi NST7,

Thanks, Structure LE is back. Cool!!!!!

As I use a lot of stuff here, I would be interested of trying the sample libs.

In MPTK2, there is smack LE, Hybrid LE and Structure LE. My previous download links that I got from my private Auction expired.

Is there any sample content to install from somewhere else .

As I dont have the download links in my AVID account, how can I manage that to register somehow, finding latest updates and so on...? Seems a bit tricky, thanks for helping out again!!!

Thx
Tim
Unfortunately you can't register second hand plugs with Avid. There's just not a mechanism for doing so. It would be nice to have those links listed in your my Avid account I agree.

Other than StructueLE Content and the Complete Production Tool Kit the rest of the installers are freely downloadable from Avid.com

You need to burn the hard to find stuff to CD or DVD.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 03-23-2013, 04:40 PM

Default Re: PTLE8 Production Kit2

Hey Sunburst!

Thanks for your private help. Seems a bit tricky to get this Pro Tools thing going here. Logic has good Libs, used to work with those, would stay there so long, just thought about having a look on AVID.

At least I purchased their products, that was my first touch here and got a little stuck soon now...
It happens sometimes that I have to reinstall things and then need fast solutions for professional work.

At the moment its just about finding solutions for downloading already bought software on AVID sites. Nothing too difficult as I would see it. ;-) Maybe I find some downloads of my purchase sometime later.

Fortunatly its just checking ProTools a bit for my own songs, so there´s no clients dead line, ...Phew!

Thx
Samplitude Pro X
Pro Tools 11(non contract)
AXE FX ULTRA
Win10
MacOSX10.12
MacBook Pro 2,6gHz (QuadCore)
Intel Xeon X5650 Processor 2.66gHz (6 core)

Last edited by byxx; 03-28-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Default Re: PTLE8 Production Kit2

yeah and then when you get sound replacer running, you will find the zoom function doesn't work, which makes the plugin virtually useless. unless you use it one bar at a time.
i also had to use the old mp3 option because the one with mptk 2 didn't work. luckily, the old one will still install. no such luck with sound replacer. even after i uninstalled the new version, i could not get the old version to install. and i think even if it did, it wouldn't authorize. which is why i upgraded in the first place. not that the new version had any actual upgrades.
i recommend the massey drt. its pretty affordable and actually much more useful. he has a pretty interesting word about plugin "compatibility" as well.
not to mention, the avid website has become an impossible matrix of [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] to navigate. way to go avid.
let's not mention how totally screwed the coreaudio managers are for the le hardware. impossible to comprehend how the "correct" version doesn't work, but the old ones do.