Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-31-2011, 01:51 PM
25ghosts 25ghosts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 3,333
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lambrechts View Post
I'm going to rest my case. Lets agree to continue to disagree.
If you ever spot me out there somewhere, let's have a beer.

Chris
Gonna be while for I come thru there again in Belgium.

However, if you ever in Antwerp... Look up this great restaurant called
"Fiske Bar".... Awesome place. Belongs to my old buddy.

Then greet him from me 25ghosts, he'll pass that beer to you !!!!!
I mean it...

So even a person "hiding" 'hind his alias or avatar is good for something. Doesn't get real'er than this
__________________
2016 MacBook Pro Retina | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD | OS X Latest - PTHD 12 Latest | 4K LG Thunderbolt Display | Logic Pro 10
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Chris Lambrechts's Avatar
Chris Lambrechts Chris Lambrechts is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,025
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanta View Post
And while I don't enjoy alcohol, I would at the same time still sit down and have a drink with you.



---------

Anthony Johnson
Nashville TN
Actually, Belgium having the best beer in the world (and let's not start a riot about that one because that is just a historical fact which cannot be argued without getting banned here !!! ... ) I am actually not a beer or alcohol drinker at all. but yeah ... drinks are cool

Chris
__________________
Chris Lambrechts
Applications Specialist- Live Sound
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Chris Lambrechts's Avatar
Chris Lambrechts Chris Lambrechts is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,025
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25ghosts View Post
However, if you ever in Antwerp... Look up this great restaurant called
"Fiske Bar".... Awesome place. Belongs to my old buddy.
No kidding ... I know that place ... close to the docks right ?

Well ... Nachtes mahl in Hamburg werde Ich dier auf ein bier einladen dan !!!
Don't laugh at my german writing ... it's a horrible language to write but I can speak it a bit ....

Du kanst mir gerne ein email schicken ... first name dot last name at avid dot com

Chris
__________________
Chris Lambrechts
Applications Specialist- Live Sound
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-31-2011, 02:50 PM
BlueDog BlueDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Portland OR USA
Posts: 73
Default Re: "A game changer"

Chris,

In your "anonymous" tirade were you referring to moi? Hard to know because several posters found your original post to be arrogant. FWIW I would be happy to enjoy a cold beer while repeating the charge in person, especially if you're buying! As internet banter goes, that is pretty mild. Certainly no less civil than your 'digestive tract' reference.

Make your contact info available and I'll send you an email. I try to keep personal info on the internet to a minimum; but: HD3 accel, make living solely as engineer in post and music, happy to see handles finally in AS, have blue fur and large floppy ears.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 10-31-2011, 02:54 PM
Chris Lambrechts's Avatar
Chris Lambrechts Chris Lambrechts is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,025
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
Chris,

In your "anonymous" tirade were you referring to moi? Hard to know because several posters found your original post to be arrogant. FWIW I would be happy to enjoy a cold beer while repeating the charge in person, especially if you're buying! As internet banter goes, that is pretty mild. Certainly no less civil than your 'digestive tract' reference.

Make your contact info available and I'll send you an email. I try to keep personal info on the internet to a minimum; but: HD3 accel, make living solely as engineer in post and music, happy to see handles finally in AS, have blue fur and large floppy ears.
nope ... not aimed at anyone directly ... a very general opinion.
my email isn't very hard. my name : dot between first and last name at the company I work for dot com.
Chris
__________________
Chris Lambrechts
Applications Specialist- Live Sound
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 10-31-2011, 04:18 PM
danander11 danander11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,012
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lambrechts View Post
I Can't .... LOL
You can delete them the same way everyone else can.

And I disagree with you on your statement above the one I quoted.. You come in with Avid plastered in every one of your messages in your sig, you say that your customers as an Avid rep say this and that, etc.. If you want to speak for yourself, drop the Avid from your sig. simple.

You also make the claim that a bunch of nameless marauders come in here to wreak havoc which is also untrue..

I usually do not single folks out in here, but I'll stand by every comment I've ever made regarding you.

Good luck.
__________________
Here I am,
after time not long...
and thankful for the break,
What I found when I got there,
was that I couldn't stay away!

Hobo Shave!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 10-31-2011, 04:22 PM
25ghosts 25ghosts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 3,333
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lambrechts View Post
No kidding ... I know that place ... close to the docks right ?

Well ... Nachtes mahl in Hamburg werde Ich dier auf ein bier einladen dan !!!
Don't laugh at my german writing ... it's a horrible language to write but I can speak it a bit ....

Du kanst mir gerne ein email schicken ... first name dot last name at avid dot com

Chris
Wenn du in Hamburg bist, chillen wir ins Cafe De Paris... Koole Cafe mit loads of .....

I dont know whether Fiske Bar is close to what you call the docks... But I know fiskebar and Nikolaj that owns it... We were flatmates as we first came to Hamburg...

Anyway, I aint hard to find.. Shoot me a PM if you plan on going here !
__________________
2016 MacBook Pro Retina | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD | OS X Latest - PTHD 12 Latest | 4K LG Thunderbolt Display | Logic Pro 10
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:36 PM
tomhartman tomhartman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: boca raton, FL USA
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricWillhelm View Post
There are some things we will NEVER know...who really shot Kennedy?...is there life after death?...is the Illuminati real?...and on and on.

Here's one I would like to add: Is Pro Tools' slo-mo rate of 'catch-up' a result of ineptitude, or design?
It's a combination of ignoring some requests (bounce in place) and implementing others, while not having 300 programmers to please everyone.


OT....YOU may never know, but there is no doubt forensically and scientifically who shot Kennedy, and he wasn't on the Grassy Knoll, unless you believe nutballs like Jean Hill, an "eyewitness" (who also claimed to have seen a dog in the President's limo!). When in doubt, always ask the question...."Where are the curtain rods?"

TH
__________________
iMac 27
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:58 PM
25ghosts 25ghosts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 3,333
Default Re: "A game changer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhartman View Post

OT....YOU may never know, but there is no doubt forensically and scientifically who shot Kennedy, and he wasn't on the Grassy Knoll, unless you believe nutballs like Jean Hill, an "eyewitness" (who also claimed to have seen a dog in the President's limo!). When in doubt, always ask the question...."Where are the curtain rods?"

TH
Bin Laden did it, everyone knows that
__________________
2016 MacBook Pro Retina | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD | OS X Latest - PTHD 12 Latest | 4K LG Thunderbolt Display | Logic Pro 10
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does "Westmere" qualification apply to "Bloomfield" and "Gulftown" also? bashville Pro Tools 10 5 03-23-2013 03:04 PM
"Game Changer" Kasper Pro Tools 10 8 11-02-2011 07:06 PM
hardware buttons for "preview", "capture" and "punch" evs Post - Surround - Video 1 12-06-2010 12:28 PM
A true game changer... elicious General Discussion 1 08-25-2010 06:01 PM
Anyone remember the "Big Red Button" Game? BigRedButton 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win) 6 02-09-2003 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com