How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Getting Started
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2019, 06:26 AM

Default Looking for personal Pro Tools instructor - paid

I'm a complete novice at this stuff and need help. I'm trying to create some drum tracks with my Roland V-Drums TD-17 (new) connected via USB to my MacBook Pro 15" 2018 with 16GB RAM and Pro Tools First. I've been plowing through YouTube videos, message boards, and such but it's taking forever and I'm not getting very far.

So - I'm looking for someone who knows their stuff and can serve as my personal guide to help me:

* configure my system correctly
* record live drum play
* edit what I've recorded
* save the finished product for use in live music setting

I'll pay $20 per hour via Venmo for the right person. We'll connect via Zoom video conferencing or some other method if you prefer. I'd like to start ASAP. Please PM me if you're interested, or know someone else who may be. Thanks.