Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 11-13-2011, 05:30 PM

Default Nomad BT Plugins Problem "Not in Plugin Folder"

hey guys
quick question regarding the BT bundle V3. I am trying to open an older session; PT7 from 2006
The session uses a bunch of these including: Compressor CP2S, Equalizer PEQ2A, Olican Echo TLE2S, Tempo Delay 3D etc
I double check the names of all the plugs and purchased the bundle from Nomad today. Got it installed and authorized and when opening the session still had the error "the plugins could not be found in the plugins folder" and of course listed them, just as was before I bought them.
I see they are installed in the correct place; the "Nomad" folder is in Lib/App support/ digi/ plugins with the rest and then the 19 plugins are in there.
Anyone had an issue with this?
Thx in advance
PT 9.0.3/ HD 2/ 10.6.8/ Apple 2.8 quad/ 10 gig RAM
D Drew