Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 02:49 AM

Default DVTK to CPTK upgrade discontinued - a simple question

I'm sorry, I don't know why this question is being censored:

Where is it (or was it) stated that "Any cross grade or upgrade is part of offers that are limited in time"?

DVTK to CPTK upgrade (so as to acquire PT10 HD features such as Extended Timeline Cache) has been discontinued with no warning whatsoever.

I'm sure myself and many others would appreciate this simple question answered.

Thanks, Simon.

Quote:

The cross grade from DVTK2 to CPTK2 was active and available for well over a year.

Any cross grade or upgrade is part of offers that are limited in time. At this point in time the DVTK to CPKT cross grade is no longer available nor are there any plans to make it available again.

I am going to close this thread as well.

Thank you
Audio Post Production Engineer & Creative Producer
Aloha Media, Byron Bay

OS 10.6.8
Mac Pro 2 x 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
14GB 1066 MHz DDR3
8TB Onnto RAID
Pro Tools 10.3 / 003 (via StarTech PEX1394B3 Firewire Card)

Last edited by bootc; 01-08-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 01-08-2012, 02:59 AM

Default Re: DVTK to CPTK upgrade discontinued - a simple question

Look, if you want a definite answer why don't you call Avid directly and stop going against the TOS of this BB forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post

Although Avid does not and cannot review all messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete part or all of any message, and the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Avid Audio Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Multiple identical postings in the same forum or more than one forum of the same message are not allowed and may be considered spam and removed.

Avid reserves the right to remove posts or restrict the posting privileges of individuals that exhibit a clear agenda designed to slander, insult, or otherwise undermine Avid, its employees, our development partners, or any other company or individual.
The last lines might be what happens if you keep circumventing their decisions and keep posting the same thread over and over again after they decided, for their own reasons, to remove it.

Wave-T.com
Old 01-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Avid

Default Re: DVTK to CPTK upgrade discontinued - a simple question

bootc,

Last time I am going to close this thread. I think the statement we made was clear.
Please refrain from opening or posting the same question over and over again. As far as we are concerned it got answered. I can understand that the answer is not the one you were expecting or would like to hear from us but that does not mean that we will allow you to spam the forums with the question over and over again.

Your profile does not give me the option to send you an email so I'm going to have to issue this warning in public. Last warning. Next time your posting privileges will be suspended.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread