Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2020, 02:25 AM

Default Redeem activation code

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hey Guys,

Few months ago I purchased Focusrite 2i2 interface and a week ago I downloaded Avid pro first free version to record music and in addition I downloaded ILOK after all the various downloads and installs completed, I received emails from Avid and ILOK confirming that the installation was done correctly.

When I log into Avid software it displays a screen with several features and when I click anything there, the screen closes and I need to be reopened Avid again and sometimes I get a message that I need to feed ILOK code with a long number Redeem activation

After downloading and installing the drivers and clicking on Redeem activation code, a window appears where I need to enter long numeric code. I searched everywhere, but didn't find any code from Avid. Of all the articles I read and the videos I watched it said that I should get the code after I purchase the software. I never purchased software and intended to use the free version.

Could you please tell me what actions should I take in aim to get access to the "Pro tools first". I'd be happy to get the redeem code or know where can I find it.

Feel free to ask me further questions
I'd be happy to hear from you soon
Have a wonderful week
Or