Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2013, 04:23 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Happy 4th of July!
http://youtu.be/1-KtfUKqJwM
Old 07-16-2013, 06:07 PM

OK...I did this back in December and posted it over on elevenrackpresets, but I never put it here...so here goes that post:

So one of my favorite VH tunes is "Women in Love" from their second album. The intro guitar is just SOOOOOOOO friggin cool.
Anyway, I want to play this song with the band, so I wanted to create the rigs so I could play it live on my 11R.

The clean intro has a chorus with a delay on during the tapped part. I mainly worked on getting the delay+chorus+reverb to sound right, and selecting an amp setting that was fairly clean with minimal gain. After I recorded it, I should have worked on the tone some more as the guitar sounded a bit thin, but I was having a blast playing the intro with the effects, so I didn't bother with any further tweaking! (and yeah, I kinda rushed the intro a bit when I recorded it

For the main part of the tune... HERE is where I was focusing on the guitar tone, and I was trying a rig using the JCM800 amp, and I was pretty pleased with the results I was coming up with.
But then I tried something else. I ended up using Singtall's (elevenrackpreset's member) "Krunch" rig after I uploaded his SuperPack, and his Krunch rig NAILS Eddie's VH2 tone! I mean NAILS IT!!!!

Since I used 2 rigs for this, I recorded the intro first, then I played along with the actual tune for the main song.

ON the actual song, Eddie's guitar is panned mostly on the left channel, so I tried to have only the right channel of the song playing while I recorded my take on the left channel, to try an have mainly the 11R tone come thru. There are parts here and there where you can still here Eddie's real guitar coming thru (like we're playing together ) , but it's mainly me that you hear. I played it all the way thru in one take, and you'll hear a few mistakes, so please be gentle with me!

Women In Love

And here is the guitars without the VH track...Women In Love NAKED guitar

Old 07-22-2013, 10:07 AM

Found this one on youtube. His playing and sounds is pretty good imo, so i just wanted to share it here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhF5RnZY_lQ
Old 07-22-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjermundsen View Post
Found this one on youtube. His playing and sounds is pretty good imo, so i just wanted to share it here. :)

Nice find man, awesome video with the 11R in it.

Looks like the Bogner Red amp model is being used.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 07-23-2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjermundsen View Post

That was friggin COOL!
Thanks for sharing!

Old 08-05-2013, 06:29 PM

Just got my Eleven Rack + Pro tools. Did this from a Go Pro video with a friend of mine. Just the ER and the Boom. Very little mix and no master. I am just impressed with the ease of use for the sound quality. Feedback appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ym4jyQTy5k
Old 08-25-2013, 10:19 AM

Hi Orange dudes,

I've not posted here for a while, mainly due to Avid's lack of interest in the 11R but I thought I'd share this. It's my latest little instrumental tune. All recorded using the 11 and man I love this little Orange box.
I just wish Avid would do the same.

https://soundcloud.com/m0rk/lemonade

Andy
Old 08-26-2013, 08:31 AM

Hi!

Couple of Rush tunes for ya...all Eleven Rack of course!

Red Barchetta
Old 08-28-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
no problem. I went through every page on the forum and included links to every song, video, sample, that has been posted.

Hopefully we can get this stickied so there will be a permanent link to every track that has been posted.
Hi Benoni I've studied your videos ref Eleven Rack thank you so its very much appreciated .Just purchased one it seems like Avid aren't interested in the Support or future of the Eleven rack. I'm still waiting for avid to come back to me ref issues with it in Pro Tools 11 over a week ago.They finally admitted issues with the pro tools Eleven driver as it works fine in pro tools 10 .So is there a future for the Eleven rack are they going to support it are there going to be updates is so confusing as there's so much conflicting info on here .

Kind Regards And Thanks
Kimball
Old 09-01-2013, 02:04 AM

Default Track using Eleven Rack

Hi
heres a link to a video track i did using,of course,eleven rack for guitar tracks.I also directed and produced and edited the video,as that is my current profession,using media comoser.
I would appreciate some comments.This track is being entered into a small video competition

1. click on the website:http://www.shareculture.eu/webtv/uni...-adam-bonello/
2.under the video you will find the blue button "Mi piace" (which means I
like it in italian)

would really appreciate a few likes.

The Eleven Le plug in was also used too.I plugged the guitars into an MP 1 tube pre amp then straight into the M Audio Delta 1010.

thanx all

Last edited by kittybite; 09-03-2013 at 01:52 AM.