How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 AM

Default keep free trial PT10 or use downloaded installer

Hi.

I had some licensing issues when I bought my PT9 with upgrade to PT10...
So I installed a free trial version while I was sorting it all out and was still able to work (or start getting to know PT since Im new at Imacs and PT) a bit in PT10....
Now Ive downloaded all the registered stuff from my account -> downloads I wondering whether I need to install using the newly downloaded installer...?
That would mean getting rid of the current installation and reinstalling PT10 with the Virtual Instruments etc...

What should I do?
Is the free trial version identical to the downloaded version?

Thanks.

Best.Luke.