Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems

Old 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM

Default Every Waves plugin takes one slot

I tryed to install my Mercury bundlle on my D-Show Profile and it works, with one exception: Every Waves pluggin takes one DSP. For exemple, if I open in the rack 2 r-comps, they wants 2 DSP's... Somebody can help me ?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Avid

Default Re: Every Waves plugin takes one slot

Hi,

Which version of the Mercury bundle is being used? Only v6.0 is qualified for use with a VENUE system.

Please clarify what is meant by "Every Waves pluggin takes one slot." Does this mean that each instance of a plug-in takes one rack slot on the Plug-Ins page? If so, then this is normal behavior. Each mono, stereo or other (1 in, 2 out) plug-in occupies one of the 100 available slots. Or do you mean something else?

Sheldon
Old 03-16-2009, 04:31 PM

No, I was talking about DSP's. Escuse me. Every pluggin takes one DSP, even it's the same pluggin. My Mercury is 5.2
Old 03-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Avid

Thanks for the clarification.

Only the Waves Live bundle and the new v6.0 plug-ins are tested and qualified. Unpredictable behavior (such as what you're experiencing) may result when using other versions. I'm afraid the best suggestion we can provide is for you to contact Waves for an upgrade to v6.0.

Sheldon