How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2020, 10:35 AM

Default Some Artist Mix questions

Hi everyone.
I have my Artist Mix for a few days and I have already been using it thoroughly to understand its operation (Love it, really a great investment) and detect some needs that I want to ask you.
By the way, I have searched the forums and found some information but quite old. I work on MAC OSX Mojave and Logic Pro X (10.5.1). I already have command of the functions of the different buttons, knobs and menus of the Artist Mix (to contextualize).

- Can multiple channels be selected simultaneously? Using the keyboard doesn't allow me to do it either.
- Is there a "clear all solo tracks" function?
- The DAW mixer does not follow the "bank" and "nudge" controls, so it stays "anchored" in the place of the track selected in the Artist Mix. (I know that by selecting a new track in the Artist Mix the mixer does move, but I wanted to know if it was possible or not).
- When I insert a plugin from the "inserts" section of Artist Mix, once I select it in the user plugins menu, it does not appear on my Studio screen. I have to click on "BACK" and select the newly inserted plugin to show it on the screen. Do you know if this is a bug?

Except for these doubts, it seems to me that it is a great working tool, fun and that allows us to approach the mixing process from a much more interesting perspective!!
Thank you very much! Any help or reference answers will be helpful to me and I hope someone else will too.
Regards!
Old 06-20-2020, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Some Artist Mix questions

sorry for not answering to your questions, but since you're using latest LPX i would like to ask you if you're experiencing any issues with your Artist Mix when quiting Logic?
My case is that when i quit Logic, faders remain up just like nothing happened and same goes for all other parameters on Artist Control touch screen.
Everything worked great before i updated Logic X to 10.5.
Now i'm on 10.5.1. and the latest EuControl software (20.6.), with the same issue.
Old 06-21-2020, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Some Artist Mix questions

Hi Turban,
no issues here with Logic Pro X and Eucon 20.6
It's only the doubts I wrote in the OP

Cheers!