Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2004, 12:14 AM

Default problems with audiosuite aplications...

Digi or anyone, help me!!!

i was working with a desser on a vocal track, and suddenly, stop working, the same thing happens with all the plugins with audiosuite capabilities...the weird thing is that the same plugins are working in perfect shape in realtime mode...if i insert the same plugin in a bus...works just fine...can anybody help me!!! i already removed all the plugins and the main program ( protools 5.3) the only left is to erase and format the whole hard disk!!! but, i dont want to do that!!!!!!! please...HELP ME!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:37 AM

Default Re: problems with audiosuite aplications...

What do you mean "not working"? Have you checked that you have the correct options set to create the new region in the playlist and not in the Region List?

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Old 06-07-2004, 09:36 PM

Yes, sorry about my english... can you explain me what are you talking about? i really need to fix this...please teach step by step...thanx
Old 06-08-2004, 08:16 AM

I used to get this problem if I wasn't paying attention to the settings while using Serato Pitch and time, to fix a couple of audio regions.

Aziel solo chequea que el setting en el plug in que usas este para play list y no region list. Porque si no cuando busques lo que estas procesando no te va a aparecer por ningun lado.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:35 PM

I know its nearly a year later but i have just started having this problem. I dont know when it started as i dont use audio suite often but when attempting to use gain and normalize i noticed the process doesnt work at all. Preview does work and all real time plugs are 100% but audiosuite fails on all effects. The analyzing and processing window appears and the numbers are processed in the window but there is no actual change to the audio. I have re-installed 6.4 and still no joy. Perhaps its something in the preferences but i had a good look and nothing seems obvious.
pete
Old 06-16-2004, 06:07 AM

The obvious question is, do you have the option on the plugin set to 'use in playlist'checked?If it is set to 'regions',the processed audio will only appear in the regions list, and not on the track you are listening to.Making it appear that the plugin is not working,while in fact it is creating a processed region in the regions list.

Old 06-16-2004, 11:09 PM

Hey Bazzle,
thankyou so much...yer bloods worth bottlin!
pete