Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2013, 11:38 PM

Default Pro Tools 8.0.5 and Circular Logic Intime 1.4.2

Has anybody had any luck getting these two to work together and if so could you pass on some insight? Would be very happy to have some help. Almost there, just missing something.....Help! :) I am trying to slave PT to Intime if that helps.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 8.0.5 and Circular Logic Intime 1.4.2

ok, forget that I am using Intime. What I would like to do is slave Protools to another application. The opposite of Rewire. I've read the reference guides a thousand times, I know how to use the midi studio, beat clock, filters, all the right midi/sync settings are enabled in protools. and it is still not working. OK, back to Intime, I have been able to slave Reason 5 and Live 9 to it where when in Intime pressing the spacebar starts all programs. Last night I downloaded Pro Tools 8.0.5 but haven't tried it yet. Can someone just quickly run down the list with me of the stuff in Protools that needs to be checked or enabled so that I can see if there is something I may have missed. I am using a set of v-drums as my midi trigger device. I am using the OSX driver, should I be using the Driver that came with Pro Tools 8.0.5? Help, please. I am able to see the v-drums controlling Intime- midi in, but the beat clock is not connecting to Protools to control the tempo which should be set by the drummer. Maybe go to Circular-Logic.com and see what the program is all about. Any help and I would be so grateful. Thanks!!