Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 PM

Default Plugin Concern

Okay! So I was having trouble with getting Reason Adapted 2.5 to show as an insert, as well as Amplitube, T-Racks and Sample Tank. What I did was reinstall PTLE and all of my plugin bundle software.

Now, what is going on, is Amplitube is nowhere to be found. And Ableton Live shows as an insert, but when I select it, the Rewire box comes up and Ableton Live doesn't open up.

I am sure that the Ableton problem is a preference or settings problem, but I do not know where to start with the Amplitube problem. In the Audiosuite drop-menu, there used to be many more categories like Harmonic etc. These are all missing now after I reinstalled. How can I get Ableton to open through PTLE and how can I get Amplitube to show as an insert? Looking for any advice. Thank you in advance for the help!
Jamie
Old 01-26-2009, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Plugin Concern

By the way, I am using PTLE 6.4 running on a Dell Pent.4 8600, 1G RAM. Amplitube 1.0 and Ableton Live 2.1
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM

Are the plugins properly residing in the plugins folder.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 01-26-2009, 06:54 PM

Tom, thanks for your reply....yes they are in the plugin folder. Some of the plugin categories like Harmonics etc are missing. I can see the Amplitube.dpm and dpm.rsr in the plugin folder, yet they don't show up as an insert....again some categories are missing....only categories that show in the drop-down of AudioSuite are: EQ, Dynamics, Pitch Shift, Reverb, Delay, Modulation and Other. As an insert, I have categories: EQ, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Dither, Instrument, and Other. Looking for advice...thanks!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:22 PM

We nee some more help here. I remember having this or a similar issue but can’t remember how I solved it. If I do I’ll be back.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 01-26-2009, 08:40 PM

Thanks Tom! I am looking into it, I have contacted tech support...just waiting to hear back from them. But I agree we need more input from someone out there in Cyber Space.