Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows

Old 10-30-2014, 08:29 AM

Default No MIDI-Signal in ProTools 11

Hey Guys,
I've got a Problem with the MIDI-Datas in ProTools 11.
I'm working with Windows 7 (64 Bit), Inteface is Scarlett 2i4, Keyboard is the Alesis QX61.
The problem is that I don't get any MIDI-signals. I've tried it with the USB-Kabel that came with the QX61, then I tried a MIDIMate and then I tried it with a MIDIcable and the Scarlett. I've checked the signals with the "MIDI-OX" and that works without any problems.
I can select the Keyboard in ProTools, but there is no signal comming in. I've klicked on "record enable" and MIDI Thru is activated, too...

I've checked some other threads yet, but I couldn't find a solution... hope you can help me ! =)