Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 10-31-2020, 03:11 AM

Default Avid Control: Meters in monitoring tab

Dear Avid,

I'm working with a MTRX Studio in my home studio, controlled by DADMan in Avid Control in the Dock.

Most of the time I have the monitoring tab open in Avid Control, to switch between sources and formats. But for metering I always have to look elsewhere.

May I suggest to add a meter (preferably up to 7.1.4) in the Avid Control monitoring tab?

I suppose it's best to regulate this meter from DADman..

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search