Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2002, 07:28 PM

Default urgent helllp needed (beginer here)

ok, this first question is for all the people who have used imics to record anything that involves more than one track....
Ive recorded my band playing through my imic, and it sounds amazing, but when my singer goes to overlay the vocal track - there is a delay so he thinks he is in time, when in fact he isnt at all??I figure this is something to do with the USB not being fast enough (just a guess). How can we solve this, is theer a possibility that we could work out the delay and shift the tracks across in pro tools or something to make them in time???
Ok question number two, i have a two track recording in protools and i choose bounce to disk - but it only turns the first track into an AIFF file, not the others - is there a possible way to like mix the tracks down (like in photoshop when you choose merge visible (only the ones u can hear) or flatten image (the whole lot)). if so, umm whereis it, Ive looked everywhere. If thats not he solution how do i bounce to disk my entire recording - with all tracks playing with each other, etc, etc.