Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 AM

Default dialog recording tips

"I Like SKATEBOARDING, Well, I Do Not Fret About Other ActivitiesInch. what size skateboard should i get

Condition any status for that record, and thus everybody other mags can learn how to spell it right.

I'm really extended. I've two middle names. I merely stay with Alysson Castro it's simpler.

How extended possibly you've resided in SF?

Irrrve never resided in SF. I merely come here and skate and spend more time with my buddy Dan, along with other Think guys spend time the next at Thrasher. Eventually I happened upon Thrasher plus numerous guy requested me basically work here Since I Have Have Came here a great deal.

Simply how much does NorCal have over SoCal?

Winter, rough asphalt really, there are many stuff to skate. I am weird after i come here sometimes. I do not comprehend it quick. SoCal, and through the home, there' feel relaxed. Basically hurt I merely go back home, get ice, or cry.

What is the first factor you'll most likely order at Bob's new restaurant?

I'd order a plate known as Feijoada. It's created using beans and pork and sausage and a lot of meat stuff. I'm unsure how he's gonna take action Since it is a vegetarian place, it's interesting to discover the way they ensure it's.

Are stickers for adornment or photo incentive?

For incentive.

What's one trick you need to obtain a famous place that's ignore around?

I selected over drag a pop-shove nosegrind inside the Presidio place. I came here two occasions to accomplish this trick combined with before I came they needed the rail off. I suppose I'm not able to reach that goal any more.

Which pro, past or present, can you really idolize probably most likely probably most likely probably the most?

I have always researched to Wade Speyer, clearly Mark Gonzales, Bob Burnquist, and my pals at the moment--all of the 508 guys like Take full advantage of G, Danny Montoya, Chad Tim Tim, and Fabrizio.

Imagine are really round the deserted island. What could you bring an limitless method of getting, falafel or homer pies?

I'll take falafel, but homer pies--I'll just say are unrefusable.

Irresistible. Bob Marley or perhaps the Smiths?

That's pretty tough--Bob Marley certainly. I'll never get frustrated with him.

Thrasher or Playboy?

I'll take Thrasher. I am a skater, I like skateboarding, well, i do not fret about other activities.

Camcorder or still camera?

I'll have a very point-and-shoot. I really like photos better. how to build a skateboard

Portable flatbar or vert ramp?

For virtually every desert island, I'll possess a vert ramp. I'll most likely weary with simply a flatbar.

What is the problem to understand over the vert ramp?

If possibly to know huge backside ollies and Caballerials. Folks are my dream techniques when possibly to start learning over the vert ramp.

Chad Tim Tim or Chad Fernandez?

Chad Tim Tim clearly. He's my buddy well, i've his back.

You think your sarcastic person?

I consider myself a critic, but what's not my chance I do not discuss I'll stay with myself. Without getting anything nice to condition, don't express it whatsoever. That maybe what it's.

Let's say someone is smelly, in situation you realize them?

Be it my buddy, Personally so.

Who's a secret Brazilian that's approaching at the moment?

I'm unsure lots of about Brazilian skaters Since I Have haven't recently experienced it for some time, and i'm unsure plenty of. There's however my buddy who came, Accustomed to formerly skate with him, I elevated tabs on him. His name is Lucio Santos, but we phone him Lucio Bug. He's amazing while offering lots to provide skateboarding the next.

You believe it's a bigger factor to lipslide a 30-stair handrail so that you can frontside boardslide a ten-stair, but take action with style?

People I really like see skate should have some flavor there. It does not matter in situation you perform 40-stair rail whether it comes plain. In case you a factor that's incorporated acquiring a flavor, a method, some factor important, a click--that's generate earnings enjoy notice. I really like see stuff from my pals Because individuals are people I am so psyched on.

Which has got everybody things? The large guns to complete the large rail coupled with style and flavor you are speaking about?

Speaking about rails and...

Speaking about both just like a package. They might go gnarly that makes it look wonderful.

Austin Stephens. He'll have the center and hubby will get the shape. Tim Tim can buy the shape, he's relaxed and hubby is clearly amazing to look at.

What's your very best Thrasher cover?

"Wade Burns Europe." You know cover of Wade skating Marseille, France. That's the most famous.

Any parting words and thanks? how to get better at skateboarding

If possibly by way of thanking god, always, so when possibly by way of thanking my pals, they have known who they really are, and my sponsors--Think skateboards, Venture trucks, Universal hardware, Furnace skateshop. I have been getting footwear recently from I Path. Because of my pals in South usa. Dave Hoang. Because of Thrasher for giving the chance, after which making me feel welcome.

Last edited by huongduong; 07-10-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:56 PM

Default Re: dialog recording tips

Maybe a moderator should move this to the POST section?

Lots to consider here!!! Just shooting from the hip as I am a music guy(and hope some Post folks chime in for you). You will want/need something like Vocalign or ReVoice Pro to perfect ADR timing. Also look into iZoptope for plugins to handle ambient noise edits(its important that background "noise" be consistent). One thing is certain, it won't be boring

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave