Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 01-16-2012, 02:18 PM

Default Re: "Some regions had invalid bounds and were adjusted or deleted"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
The 8.0.5, 8.1.1 and 9.0.2 releases fix this issue - the incorrect error message about some regions had invalid bounds...
Just had a system create this error message today. Immediately after removing the flash drive which the audio files were copied from. Here's the path of destruction: Audio files exported from Nuendo => Copied to flash drive => Files copied from flash drive to regions bin directly with auto copy on import on => save session => worked on other non-related sessions => unmounted flash drive via workspace window to give back to client => attempted to launch session after client left => and... BAM! error message

Files exist in the audio files folder, but they appear not to have the proper audio file header/body content.

ProTools v9.0.6
HD3 Accell PCIe
Mac OS X 10.6.8
Quad 2.25 intel Mac Pro
Lots o' RAM

Any idea why this would happen?
Thanks!

Last edited by wolfdavis; 01-16-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: add system info
Old 01-16-2012, 02:30 PM

Unhappy Re: "Some regions had invalid bounds and were adjusted or deleted"

It happens on my system also,I run PT 8.0.4 m-powered when I import other sessions from PT essentials(Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ @ 2700MHz Physical Memory :4096MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )Hard Disk : Western Digital WD1500HLFS-01G6U3 (150GB)Hard Disk : Western Digital WD3000BLFS-01YBU3 (300GB)
Old 08-09-2013, 01:59 PM

Hi,
I just started getting this message in the last few days for the first time in my life. Recently I'd been having problems with corrupt audio, which I now think turns out to be due to using a 3TB eSaTa drive and PT9HD. But I'm working on a 1TB drive now and I've started getting this message occasionally. Just now I closed a VERY basic session, reopened it 10 minutes later and got this message. As far as I can tell everything is intact, but it makes me super nervous. Why would this suddenly start happening? Been working happily in PT 9HD for 4 months with no issues. (And 12 blissful, bug-free years in Pro Tools MIX3 before that...)

Any ideas...?
Old 08-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Quiet Art Ltd.

I strongly recommend upgrading to HD10. 9 was the Vista of Pro Tools versions.

WaveRider + Defaulter (now with LKFS)
QuietArt.co.nz

Catchin' SYNC app