Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 08-21-2018, 10:50 AM

Default HELP with setting up Avid Artist units on Macbook

Ok so I have a macbook pro retina and an artist control and artist mix. I cant figure out how to set this up anymore. I thought everything was good. It worked fine for a while but has not worked for over a year. I have the artist mix connected to my wireless router via ethernet cable (time capsule). Then my macbook connected to the router through wifi. the eucon software when I click on eucontrol, a box comes up that says eucon network connection not found
1. Make sure all connections are connected powered on and correct network interface is enabled in network preferences
2. Make sure the correct network interface is selected in eucon preferences
3. Try restarting eucon applications.

Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong ?

When I click on network preferences it says connected to my wifi network and wifi is above everything else on the left side and says connected

When I click on eucon preferences an empty box comes up and says drag applications into the list.

The artist mix is turned on but is not communicating with pro tools

the eucon is enabled in pro tools

I AM FINALLY DETERMINED TO REMEDY THIS

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 09-14-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Moved from the Pro Tools | Control section.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:56 AM

Default Please help!!!!

My artist mix and control have not worked for 2 years So I downloaded the latest software and it STILL doesnt work. FINALLY said forget this and bought a suport code . now, HOW DO I USE IT?????? They sent me some link in my e mail. I am pist. I just bought this and have no idea how to get someone on the phone. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! I cant even get someone on the phone. I copied and pasted this "code" they sent me into where they said to and get this ...Sorry, there was an error redeeming your code. Please verify that you have entered it correctly or contact the Customer Support Team. ......and get this, there is no way to contact them without a code,,,,,,that I just bought. frustration level is at a 10. How do I contact avid, how do i use this code i just paid for this is BS
Old 09-11-2018, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Please help!!!!

Maybe if you posted your system info we might be able to help but without that we're just wasting time.

QAPLA!
Old 09-12-2018, 01:40 AM

Try logging in to your account and under the My Support Center heading click on the Access the Support Center(Portal) selection. Then open a new case explaining the problem. I have used this successfully in the past.
Dell Precision 490 Workstation, dual 4 core 5355 Xeon, 16gb Samsung DDR2 ECC Ram - Windows 7 Ultimate - Nvidia GTX 650 - 3 x Internal WD Blacks - PT 2018.3 - Digi 002R - Original Mackie HUI - 3 screens - JBL Monitoring.
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790 - 24gb RAM - Windows 10 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB with Studio driver 546.01 - 2 x Internal Samsung 860 EVO SSDs, and MSATA card - Davinci Resolve Studio 18.6.4 - 3 screens - Blackmagic Speed Editor - MK1 Presonus Faderport - Canon C100 mk2 - Atomos Ninja 2 - Zoom H2n
Old 09-13-2018, 05:46 AM

I have a macbook pro retina 2012....and I tried the support portal but its asking me for a system ID or CONTRACT number.......and I have no idea what that is. Once again I have hit a brick wall. I paid thousands for this equipment AND this desk and its USELESS. Does anyone know how to get AVID on the phone????? THIS IS RIDICULOUSIm about to start breaking stuff. Or better yet can I find someone in my area who I can pay to come to my studio and help with this? Ill do anything at this point
Old 09-13-2018, 07:18 AM

It's not difficult to find. Your system ID is in your account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AV1.jpg (35.2 KB, 0 views)
Dell Precision 490 Workstation, dual 4 core 5355 Xeon, 16gb Samsung DDR2 ECC Ram - Windows 7 Ultimate - Nvidia GTX 650 - 3 x Internal WD Blacks - PT 2018.3 - Digi 002R - Original Mackie HUI - 3 screens - JBL Monitoring.
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790 - 24gb RAM - Windows 10 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB with Studio driver 546.01 - 2 x Internal Samsung 860 EVO SSDs, and MSATA card - Davinci Resolve Studio 18.6.4 - 3 screens - Blackmagic Speed Editor - MK1 Presonus Faderport - Canon C100 mk2 - Atomos Ninja 2 - Zoom H2n
Old 09-14-2018, 09:18 AM

Default Anyone????????

My artist mix and control have not worked for 2 years So I downloaded the latest software and it STILL doesnt work. FINALLY said forget this and bought a suport code . now, HOW DO I USE IT?????? They sent me some link in my e mail. I am pist. I just bought this and have no idea how to get someone on the phone. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! I cant even get someone on the phone. I copied and pasted this "code" they sent me into where they said to and get this ...Sorry, there was an error redeeming your code. Please verify that you have entered it correctly or contact the Customer Support Team. ......and get this, there is no way to contact them without a code,,,,,,that I just bought. frustration level is at a 10. How do I contact avid, how do i use this code i just paid for this is BS
Old 09-14-2018, 09:21 AM

In my account where? Under My products? My support center???? I cant find a (system ID) ANYWHERE in my account where would I find this? why is is so hard to contact AVID !? So there is no way to find someone in my area to come help figure this out. its been almost 3 years since these worked
Old 09-14-2018, 09:33 AM

Default AVID

Just wanted to say that it is easier to contact the president than it is to get ahold of somebody from avid, bought a service code they sent something to my e mail with this long code and a link to retrieve my code, copied to code clicked on the link and pasted the code in. and get this they say the code is invalid , huh? They stole 60 bucks from me and gave me nothing. sooooo the past week I have tried every hour of every day to get someone on the phone from avid, still with no success, this is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT AVID
Old 09-14-2018, 10:18 AM
Avid

Post Re: HELP with setting up Avid Artist units on Macbook

Hello twistedinsane,

Sorry for the trouble with your Avid Support Code. This has been escalated and a case has been created or you along with a request for a refund for the Avid Support Code.

Please watch for an email notification from your case.

Best regards,
DTS