Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2016, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't provided for 12.6

I got my temp license, back to work!
Old 09-30-2016, 05:38 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't provided for 12.6

No ilok licence here either.
And guess what ? No more ID on my account !! So, impossible to open a case !!
What a mess ! ... Sorry but how we say in France: "c'est le cri du coeur!" ("the cry from the heart" thanks googletrad :) )
Hou hou Avid !! Time to wake up !

PS: and I have an update plan running until march 2017...
MAC Pro "Trash can" - Pro Tools HDX + Ultimate 2021.12/Avid C|24/S3/ProTools|Dock. Blackmagic.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:50 AM

For everyone who have issues with the licenses can you try to update your ILM software and restart. See if that helps anything.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-30-2016, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
For everyone who have issues with the licenses can you try to update your ILM software and restart. See if that helps anything.
Up-to-date made, no change !
MAC Pro "Trash can" - Pro Tools HDX + Ultimate 2021.12/Avid C|24/S3/ProTools|Dock. Blackmagic.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:54 AM

Ok .. then you need to start a support case from your Avud Account. Free and doesn't take ling to do, the techs will anser and request some details not meant to be posted here on the pibloc forum.

So please goto your account and start the support case asap.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-30-2016, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Ok .. then you need to start a support case from your Avud Account. Free and doesn't take ling to do, the techs will anser and request some details not meant to be posted here on the pibloc forum.

So please goto your account and start the support case asap.
As I told before, I've no more ID on my account ! So impossible to finish my request and open a case !!
So stupid, non ?
And 2 days ago, I saw a lign with the 12.6 and downloaded it, installed it, and since then, no chance to open it; And the download link disappeared too !!
Bad karma ?

Last edited by PhiBee; 09-30-2016 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-30-2016, 06:33 AM

Default Re: New license not authorizing Pro Tools 12.6 after activating it

Hey everyone, I found a temporary solution. Go to www.avid.com, sign in, go to Account/My Products, then go down to Upgrade from PT 10 (Download) and then Product Details and Download links. You'll then see a link to Pro Tools 12.5 installer. Download it, in the meantime delete 12.6 and remove the shortcut from your dock, then reinstall 12.5. I now have a working version of PT back on my computer.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiBee View Post
As I told before, I've no more ID on my account ! So impossible to finish my request and open a case !!
So stupid, non ?
And 2 days ago, I saw a lign with the 12.6 and downloaded it, installed it, and since then, no chance to open it; And the download link disappeared too !!
Bad karma ?
I will see if i can get ahold of Jeffro to start a case for you.

You do have an active plan right?

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-30-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
I will see if i can get ahold of Jeffro to start a case for you.

You do have an active plan right?
Yes, for sure ! Until march 2017

Thanks a lot :)
Old 09-30-2016, 09:10 AM

Just curious why we need to spend more time chasing this issue down? I have never really had a problem with upgrades but now......not good. Upgraded to 12.6 but no license. Have plan that doesn't expire until November. Not only that, i believe i saw a message from the moderator stating they needed time to pass out all these licenses. Isn't this 2016? This should all be automated by the computer. Kinda sucks you guys are right down the street.

Disk
Fender Strats, Ibanez Acoustic, Ibanez Bass, Ibanez Electric.

http://www.johnackermusic.com/
[email protected]

Live and Let Live