Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 03-17-2008, 01:37 PM

Default D-command duplicate playlist problem

I have been doing a lot of tracking lately and have been using the duplicate playlist function in the soft keys a lot. Quite often I experience that I won't be able to get the soft key that invokes the Enter command, which comes up after pressing the duplicate playlist command from the soft keys, to work. Pressing the soft key for Enter (the first time) results in no effect. Pressing it once more gets me the Enter key I was looking for but in addition, brings up a memory location window. It's as if it registered the first time I pressed the key, did nothing, then on the second press, it results in pressing twice.

Did I explain that good enough? Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks

mike