Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 AM

Default melodyne essential

I've just upgraded to 7.4 on Tiger, and am trying to get everything up and running, including some plug-ins and add-on that have sat idle for awhile, before cloning a final drive before upgrading to Leopard/PT 8.

In my applications folder, there is Melodyne Essential 1.5. When I try to launch it, I get the window calling for registration, serial numbers, etc.

The problem is, I can't remember how this got on my drive, but it must have been with a PT upgrade bundle of some sort, or a PT free offer for users.

Celemony isn't being responsive saying I must have a serial number on a card, and a disk etc., but can't find anything ....and I'm very good at keeping track of that stuff.

So does anyone remember which bundle or free offer this was a part of so I can narrow down my search? I can't imagine how else this would have gotten on my drive since there is not even a demo available from Celemony.

I know it's a stretch, but just trying to jog your memory banks. I'd like to get this running.

Mark