Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2018, 06:53 PM

Default Paid $150.00 and no access to product?

Hi. First off, I do apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm just not sure where else to go.

I recently paid for and purchased the Eleven Rack Expansion for my home rig so that I no longer have to open pro tools to use the Eleven Rack Editor...
Upon reviewing the summary screen after my purchase, I noticed I had made a typo in the "@hotmail.ca" part of my email. So my activation code has been sent to a non existent email.

I've tried pretty much every means of contacting AVID via their website that involves filling out a form and have yet to hear anything back. I'm just wondering if there is a way of reaching out to AVID that does not require that I purchase a support subscription of some sort.

At this point I'm beginning to feel like my money is gone and there is no way of getting through to anyone or retrieving my activation code.

All I'm looking for is to be pointed in a direction where I'll have some hope of actually receiving a response after reaching out to them.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Paid $150.00 and no access to product?

Welcome to the community, and sorry you are having trouble.

Looks like at least one of the cases is based on an account with the wrong email, so any case notice would have gone to that (wrong) email address. We'll get this sorted out and reply to your correct email address.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:14 PM

Okay... please reply if you don't get a case notice via email.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:05 PM

Thank you SO MUCH for such a fast response and resolving this issue. I was incredibly impressed with how quick and easy you made that.