Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2007, 12:42 PM

Default 7.1.2 LE to 7.3 LE for FREE - Special Offer help.

Hello,

I purchased an M Box 2 Pro Factory on the 24th of May this year (2007)(in South Australia) which came only with Ignition Pack 1 and Pro Tools LE 7.1.2 and the 7.1.3 upgrade,

According to http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...61&itemid=4964

I am eligible to receive a free upgrade to Pro Tools LE 7.3.

The quote in question follows here:

"Note: If you’ve purchased and registered a Pro Tools LE system, a Pro Tools LE hardware exchange, or an older Pro Tools LE software upgrade on or after November 1, 2006, you are eligible to receive a free upgrade to Pro Tools LE 7.3 software — Digidesign will be contacting you via email shortly. Please make sure that you have registered your qualifying product to receive this special offer.

I have registered the product but the email of confirmation i received simply states:

"Important! Please see the Downloads section of the Support area of Digidesign.com to see if
there are additional downloads and updates for your product:
http://www.digidesign.com/download/"

Which takes me to a list of digidesign products and upgrades that are displayed in a pay-to-upgrade fashion, including LE 7.3.

Who do i email to activate the special offer?

Thanks much for any help in this.