Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2012, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Error 3512?

i just spoke to Waves tech support about this same problem, which occurred today after i updated to Waves 9.

this is apparently a known issue- in my case it deals with using the integrated graphics on the i-2600k chip. (PT 10 w/ HD Native, Waves 9, Windows 7). are you using a similar configuration?

i was told that there is no solution at this time, short of adding a video card to the rig. they are working on a fix but no ETA as of yet. my best bet at this point seems to be reverting back to Waves 8.

fortunately i'm not that in love with NLS anyway.....
Old 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan jetter View Post
i just spoke to Waves tech support about this same problem, which occurred today after i updated to Waves 9.

this is apparently a known issue- in my case it deals with using the integrated graphics on the i-2600k chip. (PT 10 w/ HD Native, Waves 9, Windows 7). are you using a similar configuration?

i was told that there is no solution at this time, short of adding a video card to the rig. they are working on a fix but no ETA as of yet. my best bet at this point seems to be reverting back to Waves 8.

Integrated graphics has often(more often than not) a show stopper with any version of Pro Tools.

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
Integrated graphics has often(more often than not) a show stopper with any version of Pro Tools.
historically, yes.

but with a 2600k and a Z68 mobo, no.

my rig works great except for this waves 9 thing.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan jetter View Post

Yes, it is Waves 9. That must be the issue. Annoying! Thanks to all for your help...I guess I'll roll back to Waves 8 or just deal with it for now. It's annoying, but nowhere near as bad as a no playback/crash error...
Old 08-20-2014, 10:11 AM

Hey guy's

I am having the same issue when trying to use more plug ins(specifically Waves) and all I get is that same error #3512. I searched all over and couldn't find anything as well, except for here. If someone could help me out here I would REALLY appreciate it cause this can become very frustrating.... Thanks