Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2017, 07:34 AM
IK Multimedia

Default T-RackS Group Buy

Introducing the new T-RackS Group Buy

Buy any T-RackS processor or Lurssen Mastering Console and get a second processor free! If more people join, you'll get even more free gear!

How would you like to get double what you pay for? How about triple or more? From May 9th to May 31st, purchase and register any T-RackS processor or Lurssen Mastering Console and get another processor of equal or lesser value FREE. But it doesn't stop there. You can get another FREE processor on top of that when 500 people participate! That's right, you can still build your dream rig without breaking the bank with our new T-RackS Group Buy.

This is a great deal when you consider the depth, selection and quality of processors available. Give your sound some American muscle with the EQPA, EQ PB or PG equalizers, get that legendary British compression with the Precision Comp/Limiter, feel the warmth of vintage tape delay with the Tape Echo and more. Everything in the T-RackS Custom Shop qualifies, so go wild!

And as mentioned, it gets even better. Since this is a Group Buy, you can get even more free gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a T-RackS processor or Lurssen Mastering Console during the time of the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1. Once the counter hits 500, another T-RackS processor* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen when the counter hits 1,000, and it'll happen again when there are 2,000 participants. That means you can get up to a total of 5 high-quality T-RackS processors for the price of one!

The more participants we have, the more free gear you will get! So start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity to spread the word to friends, fans and every music production-obsessed person you know.

To view the full details of the T-Racks Group Buy click here
Old 05-11-2017, 04:10 PM
IK Multimedia

Default Re: T-RackS Group Buy

We're at 85 now, I'm sure this will pick up but we've got to get people in on this as early as possible so more and more feel confident to join to help get to the Buy 1 Get 4 Free level.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK Multimedia View Post
We're at 85 now, I'm sure this will pick up but we've got to get people in on this as early as possible so more and more feel confident to join to help get to the Buy 1 Get 4 Free level.
I'm afraid it is a bit chicken and egg. I certainly might be tempted when it gets to the dizzy heights of Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached but as it is Im not diving in.

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 05-12-2017, 11:26 AM
IK Multimedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
I'm afraid it is a bit chicken and egg. I certainly might be tempted when it gets to the dizzy heights of Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached but as it is Im not diving in.

Stephen
Right so if everybody feels this way, it will remain a BOGO deal which would be a shame because we've done many group buys that have gone far beyond expectations so the risk is really low. It is up to the participants to make the deal the best for everybody.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post

Stephen
Quote:
Right so if everybody feels this way, it will remain a BOGO deal which would be a shame because we've done many group buys that have gone far beyond expectations so the risk is really low. It is up to the participants to make the deal the best for everybody.
Sure it's early in the promotion but there's one thing that stuck out at me - IK set a really high bar for each level. I mean - 500 for the first one?

QAPLA!
Old 05-13-2017, 08:44 AM
IK Multimedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Sure it's early in the promotion but there's one thing that stuck out at me - IK set a really high bar for each level. I mean - 500 for the first one?
That's a typical first tier from what I recall, I know there have been some with 250 but it is usually based on product and T-RackS Group Buys usually go very well so it shouldn't be a blocker.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
That's a typical first tier from what I recall, I know there have been some with 250 but it is usually based on product and T-RackS Group Buys usually go very well so it shouldn't be a blocker.
I don't ever recall a group buy with a tier this high before. Perhaps this isn't as good a deal given what other developers are doing. Take a look at Waves and how they've cut their prices on 180 of their plugins and some of those are pretty damned good. Some of those prices are a third to a quarter of normal full price.

QAPLA!
Old 05-14-2017, 06:32 AM

This is set pretty high yes !
In these times it might be a good idea to lower it.

Plenty great plugs out there.

Anyway, I am not in, got all of them except for the Lurssen Console
Old 05-14-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemylon View Post

There's not much of TRacks stuff I don't have and what I don't have doesn't do anything for me - Lurssen Console, Stealth Limiter and the API collection. And a lot of what I do have doesn't get used. My main ones used are the Black 76, the two SSL channel emulations and the Echoplex emulation.

Yes - IK has a lot of excellent competition out there.

QAPLA!
Old 05-15-2017, 08:25 AM
IK Multimedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemylon View Post

The first tier isn't likely to change, I wouldn't hold your breath on that. This is a great deal and most certainly achievable. Yes, there's competition out there and certain developers dropping their prices to the basement is their choice but T-RackS processors are priced more than fairly for their quality which is absolutely competitive with what's out there (if not better quality) and can more than stand up.

A group buy depends on the users participating. If everybody hesitates, nobody gets they best possible deal - the key word being possible (as I said these tiers are more than possible).

You can also use JamPoints so there's the possibility of getting 5 plugins for around $56... If that's not a competitive deal, I don't know what is. People just have to have a little confidence and spread the word.

Again, a group buy's success depends on the participants. We're happy to give away four plugins when the ultimate goal is reached but we're not going to do it without the participation of users.