Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12 license expired on an Annual Subscription that is current

For info. I got through to a human at Avid. Some cock up in accounts that they have promised to resolve ... In the meantime they sent me a temp 2 day licence
Old 02-07-2016, 02:33 PM

Default Every frigging month?????

So after last month's double charge that hasn't been dealt with...my monthly subscription expired 3 days ago, I'm actually right now still having 3 days on last month temp license that just asked me if I want to activate another license, so thinking sure I switch back to my monthly from that NFR and what do I find...it's again not taken care of.
Years ago when I started with Samplitude their subscription model went without a hitch. This is unbelievable, I'm about to start online bitch moaning about this.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Every frigging month?????

Plus I got a message that my Space subscription ends tomorrow...genius!
Old 02-08-2016, 06:15 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12 Subscription not automatically renewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Yvon contacted you on 1/21 to let you know that holds were reversed and to reply in 7-10 business days if your account did not show this. So i you don't see this by the end of this week please reply to that case notice email -or- reply to case 02876453 in your Avid account - click Access The Support Center then click Cases, then All Cases > Go. Either way please attach a copy of your card statement. Thank you!
I totally missed that. Will do...and another month another expired subscription...
Old 02-08-2016, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12 license expired on an Annual Subscription that is current

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudfunk View Post
...subscription expired 3 days ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudfunk View Post
...I got a message that my Space subscription ends tomorrow...
Looks like Christopher is on your case. Space (12.1) is authorized by the Pro Tools Plan license, and that was redeposited along with the Pro Tools 12 license. Escalating to IT to investigate why this happened.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:39 PM

I'm having the same/similar issue this month as I did before (Avid Application Manager shows renewal but it does not appear with the iLok account).

Last time someone from Avid remotely corrected the issue. Hopefully they will still monitor this thread and do some again.

Would be nice if I didn't have to, though -_-
I finally have some time off of work and there's always something new to go wrong...

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 02-22-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Subscription Licenses renewed on 2/15, awaiting your reply on Support Case.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:59 AM

I'm also having this issue as well, have tweeted to Avid + Avid CS as well...still awaiting a proper response as to what is going on.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Øska View Post
I'm also having this issue as well, have tweeted to Avid + Avid CS as well...still awaiting a proper response as to what is going on.
Hello Don Øska,

Billing did not go through for your renewal. Please check your billing info and try again. If you are still having trouble please start a support case via the Access The Support Center link in your Avid account.

Best regards,
JC
Old 04-02-2016, 08:28 PM

I just had the same problem, I am on the monthly plan and nothing I do works. Ilock and when I logging to Avid it says my plan is current.

4 people over here tonight to track and no joy.

My card was not charged yet normally it's charged every month on the 1st of the month. I have 4 people over the Ilock is now pending. I made sure my card details were correct and checked my bank as well. FOr some reson monthly subscribers like me are on hold until this is fixed.

When I open up the ilok manager it says "Renewal is pending for the following licenses".

I can't find anything on the web that explains the cause. My yearly plan does not expire 11/29/16
Case 02932655

Last edited by jeffro; 04-20-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Solved via case 4/3.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:29 AM

Same issue here. Case number 02935092. Please help. This is getting very frustrating.

Last edited by jeffro; 04-20-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Solved via case on 4/6.
Closed Thread