Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2020, 02:33 PM

Default I purchased a (downloadable) plugin on Avid.com and have not received download link

I purchased Structure 2 from Avid.com 3 days ago. The confirmation page said I would get a link to download the plugin in my confirmation email. The confirmation email did not contain a download link.

The confirmation email did say that I could just download it from my Avid.com account page but I have looked all over my account page, and have spent a lot of time searching through the "My Products" page specifically, but it is nowhere to be found.
It seems impossible to talk to a human on their phone system. I have tried emailing twice via the form in my Avid.com account and still have not heard back.

Does anyone know anywhere else I could check to get this download? Or does Avid have customer support specifically for their store?

Thanks.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:45 PM

Default Re: I purchased a (downloadable) plugin on Avid.com and have not received download li

I'll get someone to look into it for you.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 2 GB
Old 05-19-2020, 03:55 PM

Default Re: I purchased a (downloadable) plugin on Avid.com and have not received download li

Thank you! Let me know what information you need from me.

I appreciate the quick reply.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:12 PM

Hello,

Just checking in to see if you have had any luck reaching out for someone to look into this.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:42 PM

Unfortunately I'm not having much luck. Jeffro will be back next week but you may want to go ahead and open a support ticket to get things moving. Sorry for the delay. I will let Jeffro know about this ASAP.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Old 05-22-2020, 11:41 PM

Well, my account says I have an ASC for 1 service. I tried to enter it on the online ASC form and it told me the code has already been used. Do you work at Avid? Is there any way I could just get my money back at this point? I can just buy the product on Sweetwater and have it instantly available for download.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:12 PM

Do you know if there is any way I could just get my money back at this point? I just want to use Structure, and I can get an instant download of it from elsewhere.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:07 PM

No I don't work for Avid. Jeffro usually takes care of these situations right away, but he won't be back until Monday. Wish I could do more but I'm not getting any response from the backup contact. Sorry - I know it sucks.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Old 05-24-2020, 04:52 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_red_plains View Post
Do you know if there is any way I could just get my money back at this point? I just want to use Structure, and I can get an instant download of it from elsewhere.
Hi,

Was able to see your support case 03947493.
I've alerted the webstore team on this. The product should be inside your account soon. Let me know if you'd still like to continue with your refund/cancellation request.

Thanks,
Tope
Old 05-27-2020, 09:07 PM

Thank you for your response. Is there any update on my purchase of this product? I just checked my avid account and I am not seeing it available for download.