Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 05-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Default Where is the Eleven Rig folder?

I'm talking about the one you save your presets in by default. I can't find it on my mac. spotlight couldn't find, neither could finder. I search preset names but that also doesn't work.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Where is the Eleven Rig folder?

The default place is the DAE>Plugin Settings folder, then look for "Eleven Rig"

Have you saved any rigs to the computer yet?

Also you do not have to save to the default place which is the OS hard drive, I always save to an external myself.

If you can't find where you last saved your Rigs, go into PT open up the Eleven Rack on-screen Editor and save a rig or all rigs to computer, that should bring up the location where rigs were saved to last, then just look at the branch and go to it.

I talk a bit about saving rigs in the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ClWRi2Fzo

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 05-11-2012, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
The default place is the DAE>Plugin Settings folder, then look for "Eleven Rig"

Have you saved any rigs to the computer yet?

Also you do not have to save to the default place which is the OS hard drive, I always save to an external myself.

If you can't find where you last saved your Rigs, go into PT open up the Eleven Rack on-screen Editor and save a rig or all rigs to computer, that should bring up the location where rigs were saved to last, then just look at the branch and go to it.

I talk a bit about saving rigs in the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ClWRi2Fzo
yes, I have a couple of rigs saved to the computer. I can't find that "DAE", I just have "DAE Prefs" and I don't think that's what I'm looking for.

where exactly is DAE by the way?
Old 05-11-2012, 06:11 PM

um... you are on Mac right? And PT10? I'm not exactly sure if the structure has changed from LE8 and 9, but on Mac I think its something like

Library>Application Support>Digidesign

I don't remember if its in the a DAE folder on a Mac or not, it been awhile for me, it may just be the Digidesign folder listed above then Plugin Settings> Eleven Rig.

On Windows 7 (x64) its: C:>Program Files (x86)> Common Files> Digidesign> DAE> Plugin Settings.

DAE is the Digi Audio Engine

What happens when you are in PT with the 11R editor on screen, then choose Save Rig(or all rigs) to Computer? That should show you where you are saving your rigs?

What if you choose Load Rig from Computer? That may drop you right into the correct folder.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 05-14-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
um... you are on Mac right? And PT10? I'm not exactly sure if the structure has changed from LE8 and 9, but on Mac I think its something like

Library>Application Support>Digidesign

I don't remember if its in the a DAE folder on a Mac or not, it been awhile for me, it may just be the Digidesign folder listed above then Plugin Settings> Eleven Rig.

On Windows 7 (x64) its: C:>Program Files (x86)> Common Files> Digidesign> DAE> Plugin Settings.

DAE is the Digi Audio Engine

What happens when you are in PT with the 11R editor on screen, then choose Save Rig(or all rigs) to Computer? That should show you where you are saving your rigs?

What if you choose Load Rig from Computer? That may drop you right into the correct folder.
got it and found it, thanks.