Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2012, 02:19 PM

Default Avid Studio Trial User, problems with editing audio

I don't know if this is the correct place to be posting this, but I didn't see a forum for Avid Studio. I might be able to get help here anyway.

I am trying to complete a video for a class presentation and I have audio from 5 different people with various equipment, bit rates, volumes, etc. I was looking for a simple way to edit this, and I haven't been able to achieve much with the avid software.

At this point I'm not looking for a professional audio recording, just to make it sound consistent. I have read most of the tutorials and I am not doing something right. When I double click one of the audio tracks and open it in the editor, it sounds different than what I have on my time line. Do I need to render it or something? I am lost and I am running out of time.

here's my contact info if you'd like to help (ignore all the B's) BBBjslap1BBBATgmailDOTcomBB