How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2017, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Focusrite Plugin Collective

How do you get it free ??

The link says almost 120 USD when i click buy now.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 07-07-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
How do you get it free ??

The link says almost 120 USD when i click buy now.

If you have a Focusrite account with gear registered, you'll find a redemption code for the lite version of vielklang in your account. Create an account at zplane, register your redemption code, download the full installer for vielklang and use the license and authorization to enable the LE functions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 07-07-2017, 12:56 AM

Aha, thanks. We have 8Pre and otyer compressors and EQ and Preamps from the RED series so I will look there.

But not really a "freebee" as users needs to have a Focusrite product.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 07-07-2017, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Focusrite Plugin Collective - zPlane vielklang LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy-T View Post
This month's free lunch from Focusrite; zPlane's vielklang LE

http://products.zplane.de/vielklang

Harmony engine and also doubles as pitch correction. It wants to be on an Instrument Track and you'll have to manually import the audio you want to work on.

Then it works pretty much as expected. Needs a bit of tweaking to get acceptable results but there are enough tweak-able parameters to work with.

In my first attempts I rendered a three part vocal harmony as one stereo interleaved file. For better results and given enough time I think I'd rather render each harmony part separately.

Give it a whirl, it's free!

T
I gave it a quick spin. Tried it on a rock track with the lead vocal. the plugin seemed to find the key AOK. No sure about the scale! If certainly needs a little help along the way to find the correct note some of the time as all these things do. It felt like I was working in Waves Tune which isn't a pleasant experience!

Either way, all these programs need experience to get quick in the editing and experience to get reasonable results. Not sure I want to invest as I can probably do better and quicker in Melodyne?

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 07-07-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post

But not really a "freebee" as users needs to have a Focusrite product.
That's why the thread is titled; "Focusrite Plugin Collective" Christopher..!

@ Stephen - But I like working with Waves Tune...

In my 'day job' I work a lot with kids and teens and they simply love -what they call 'Auto Tune'. The more artificial and exaggerated the better. So I'm always looking for ways to 'put more sugar on'. This one will help.

T

At work; 2013 27" iMac/i5/2.9GHz/8GB, OSX 10.8.5, PT 10.3.6

At home; Custom Made Mac (Hackintosh) i7 (3770 "Ivy Bridge")/3.4GHz/32GB@2400MHz, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB System Drive, Samsung SSD 750 EVO 250GB Audio Drive, OSX 10.10.5, PT 12.8.1
Old 08-03-2017, 10:18 AM

If anyone wants my 50% discount code for sugar bytes wow2 this month, send me a PM. (not 100% sure this can be done but we can try)
Old 08-03-2017, 01:21 PM

Same as above. I won't be using my 50% code. Anyone interested just PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2017, 04:42 PM

I'll give away my code also. Just send me a PM and it's yours if you want it.

'Cause I'm not interested in it.

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Home/mobile: Focusrite Red 8Pre+HD32R / Clarett 4Pre
Road/hotel: Roland OctaCaputre / Apogee One
Old 08-07-2017, 02:49 AM

For those who got the Softube Time And Tone bundle with a Focusrite interface I would recommend the current upgrade offering to the Time And Tone Plus bundle.

Time and Tone Plus

Take your vocal, guitar and drum production to the next level with this collection of world-class plug-ins. Available exclusively as an upgrade for Time and Tone customers, the Time and Tone Plus bundle includes the Fix Flanger and Doubler, Amp Room Essentials and the FET Compressor.

The original Time and Tone Bundle, included with your Focusrite interface*, lets you add room, depth, attitude and a professionally mastered sheen to all the music you create. Now you can expand it with Time and Tone Plus, the tools you need for vocal, guitar and drum production.

For Vocals: Use the Fix Doubler for instant vocal doubling and stereo spread, and the FET Compressor for dynamic control and punch to make your vocals stand out in the mix.

For Guitars: Turn up Amp Room Essentials Half-Stack (Based on a Marshall JCM800) for slabs of molten distortion and Bass Amp Room 8x10 for powerful low-end tone. Use the Fix Flanger and Doubler for the perfect acoustic guitar sound with instant double tracking, stereo width and liveliness.

For Drums: Make your drums kick with the FET Compressor. A studio staple for a definitive drum sound, this alone will take your drums to stadium rock or dance floor levels of punch.

Time and Tone Plus is an exclusive upgrade, only available to Time and Tone owners—i.e. owners of a qualifying Focusrite interface*. Together with Time and Tone Bundle, you get a collection of eight world class plug-ins at an amazing value. A plus sized package for a plus sized sound.

In Short

Three products in one package: Fix Flanger and Doubler, FET Compressor and Amp Room Essentials
World class tools, used by international hit producers
Exclusive for owners of a qualifying Focusrite interface*

Who Is Eligible?
Any customer who buys a qualifying Focusrite interface* on or after September 1, 2015 and registers it with Focusrite will be entitled to a free download of the Time and Tone Bundle, and to upgrade to Time and Tone Plus. Customers must register their interface with a valid bundle code (included in the box) and qualifying purchase date on the Focusrite website to be eligible. To register your Focusrite audio interface, and get access to your Time and Tone bundle, please go to www.focusrite.com​/register

*Qualifying Focusrite Interfaces
Scarlett Solo, Scarlett Solo Studio, Scarlett 2i2, Scarlett Studio, Scarlett 2i4, Scarlett 6i6, Scarlett 18i8, Scarlett 18i20, Saffire Pro 14, Saffire Pro 24, Saffire Pro 24DSP, Saffire Pro 26, Saffire Pro 40, Liquid Saffire 56, Clarett 2Pre, Clarett 4Pre, Clarett 8Pre, Clarett 8PreX, Red 4Pre.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:53 AM

If you are in the UK at least, purchase the upgrade bundle from somewhere like AudioDeluxe. Softube store will charge $79 plus VAT for a total of $94.80.

From AudioDeluxe it cost $79 minus a $10.01 discount for a total of $68.99.

Go figure!

Either way, these plugins are a steal a such a price

Stephen