Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Reminder: Add a cancel button to plugin shuffle!

Quote:
While we're at it, I'd like an easy way to import tracks "In an inactive state". I already know I don't have the DSP to import them if they're active.

I totally agree. I would expand it to the option of being able to open a session completely inactive.

STeve
Old 02-10-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
While we're at it, I'd like an easy way to import tracks "In an inactive state". I already know I don't have the DSP to import them if they're active.

I totally agree. I would expand it to the option of being able to open a session completely inactive.

And if we had that, we should finally be able to drag and drop from one session to another.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:08 PM

Amen to everything having to do with a shuffle abort of some kind. Nothing like that quick insert on the dubbing stage with three mixers, 5 editors, a director and assorted backfield as you say, "Uh, maybe we should go on and work on something else for a few minutes."

To import tracks in an inactive state, I deselect master output assignments in the import dialog, resulting in "some" instead of "all" parameters. A pain, I know, but it works.

Bob Schaper
Old 02-11-2007, 02:04 AM

Quote:

To import tracks in an inactive state, I deselect master output assignments in the import dialog, resulting in "some" instead of "all" parameters.

very neat little trick, bob ! thank you very much !

regards- ph!L