Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2004, 09:58 PM

Default Re: HD Process to Accel exchange is back

I wasn't involved in the decisions (but I suppose you can cut off my head anyway <g>), but I do know one reason: Digidesign felt that giving MIX customers the chance to exchange up to Accel and not to give Process card owners another chance to do so wouldn't have been fair.

At the time of the first exchange, it was not Digidesign's intention to bring the offer back. Circumstances do change though.

Danny Caccavo
Digidesign
Old 05-05-2004, 10:24 PM

Default Re: HD Process to Accel exchange is back

I think if Digi would have lowered the price on the exchange, or allowed you to buy a card without Impact, that would have just made all those other people angry that bought the card a few months ago. I think it was nice of Digi to bring it back, but I think most people would have rather seen a new Massive Pack offer. How about that Danny? Maybe you can go talk to some people and make that happen. Just make sure they include Echo Farm and Revibe and I will buy it right away!!!