Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Plugins don\'t load in PT7

I have a Mac Pro MA356LL/A standard configuration with OS 10.4.8 and Protools HD1 V. 7.3.1cs1. I brought a few bundles more than the ones that came with the ilok. The Waves plugins Master Bundle and Restoration Native after i registered them and download the license to my ilok they don't appear in the plugins menu. I believed that the version that i have wasn't the right ones so i download the intel based Mac version for Protools 7 and neither work. I don't know what to do. I already been in contact with Waves support and everything seems to be ok but i can't use those plugins. The other problem that i have is with the Vocalign Project from Syncroarts. After i downloaded the intel based version it work only once. I close the session, open other and when i try to used it again it was gone. ฟ?. If anyone knows how to fix this problem i'l be very glad. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Plugins don\'t load in PT7

waves requires the 5.9.1 enabler to be authorized in order for WAVES to work on a macpro, also the use the 5.9.1 installer for the plugins so you will be assured they are for the intel machines
99.99999999995% of the time if the plug doesn't show up there are only 2 reasons
1.) wrong version
2.) not authorized

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
http://www.studio-techservices.com

าำ
[email protected]m
Mitch Berger Tech Services

We service ALL Avid products no Problem
HD192, 192, Omni, Control Surface, Pre, XMON, 192HD AD & DA / Accel Cards, Everything

ALL NEW HD192 AD -DA modification. the difference is incredible... no need to ship the entire unit , fast turn around

inquiry using link above
Repairs of SSL-Neve- Consoles and Repair ALL Modern & Vintage Gear